canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

Finally Got Backlinks Working

If anyone happened to be trolling around here today they may have noticed a bunch of test posts going up and soon later being taken down. I sincerely apologize but I was testing the backlink feature to make sure it didn't break the canadiancomment template.

As far as I can tell everything looks fine.

So going forward consider yourselves warned... if you write about us, we'll know.

And in case I forget, I'ld like to say thanks to Jasper de Vries whose javascript I had to scam to get the backlinks working.

Why it requires additional javascript I'll never know.

1 comment:

lee said...

I've noticed that and I had the same problem with backlinks on my blog. Posted the script and hola. Now experimenting the Canadian backlinks to see how that will work. Thanks Dana.