canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

Top Canadian Political Blogs

Greg at Political Staples has complied a list of the Top Canadian Political Blogs using the Truth Laid Bear Ecosystem. Are you wondering if canadiancomment is on the list? Of course we are, Dana and I come in at number 28, why else would I be mentioning the list?

I must say that I am very surprised to be included with such a fine group of bloggers. I had no idea we would be that high, I would have guessed top 100, maybe. Congratulations to everyone who made it on the list and good luck in future lists, seeing as it will be harder and harder to maintain our positions as more and more people take up blogging. But for now we can all bask in the glory.

Update @ 4:53

Crap! We're down to 31 already, I fear this is the beginning of the end. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

No comments: