1. Declare that May 19th from this day forward will be celebrated as "Make Fun of the Mentally Challenged day".
2. Introduce the "Lifestyle Tax", it would be a 5% tax on all consumer goods aimed at increasing the living standards of Liberal MPs and their friends.
3. Change the rules so George W. Bush can become leader of the Liberal party after he finishes up his second term as President.
4. Sacrifice puppies in a bizarre daily ritual inside the House of Commons to fend off evil spirits.
5. Make it easier for Quebec to separate by offering to eat the provinces debt and to continue transfer payments after Quebec separates.
6. Introduce "American Style" healthcare.
7. Hurt the elderly by suspending social security payments.
8. Buy an aircraft carrier.
9. Legalize not only pot, but crystal meth and cocaine in order to secure the youth vote.
10. Ban all forms of hockey nation wide.
What would it take for the people of Ontario to not vote for the federal Liberals? Will Ontario ever turn against the Liberal party? I'm sorry to say, it doesn't seem like it is going to happen any time in the near future.