canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

It's the Same Brush

I don't know about you, but I thought that the quote by Scott Reid, in which he said that Paul Martin was a wire brush that is going to scrub away the stain on Canadian politics that the sponsorship scandal has caused, was a real beauty. I personally think it belongs in the quote hall of fame.

But I do have one concern about this whole wire brush thing. I just hope that Mr. Martin cleans the wire brush in peroxide before he tries to clean anything with it, because the wire brush in question sure looks suspiciously like the same one the Liberal party has been screwing the taxpayer with for the last few years. Hey, but that's just me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“screwing the taxpayer” ???

Well, maybe Gomery will glom onto that blue dress in the Liberal Laundromat yet.

nomdenet