canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

Who Voted For This Scmuck?

Have you ever listened to the news and determined that you'ld be better off if you just hung yourself by your eyelids until you blinked? Well I had one of those moments yesterday morning.

Our wonderful Premier, Dalton McGuinty, deserves to be run over by a Mack truck. Twice.

Today the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario announced that they would be doing a round of layoffs because of budget shortfalls. Dalton, wasn't that health levy you shoved down our throats supposed to prevent things like this?

I can't imagine a greasier person that Dalton McGuinty. I understand that politicians aren't going to keep all of their promises and I can accept that. But McGuinty outright lied about not raising taxes simply because he knew he'ld never get elected otherwise. There is nothing I hate more in a politician than someone who believes in nothing but getting elected. I would rather be governed by a principled premiere who I disagreed with than one who's beliefs blew in the wind.

All I can say is that I hope Dalton enjoys his one term in office.

No comments: