canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

My Thoughts On Women

Why am I thinking about women? Good question.

Well I just thought I should take a moment to point out that I'm not of the 'female persuasion'. Not that I'm aware of but if I was I'm convinced my wife would have pointed it out to me by now.

Anyways, I figured I'ld point this out because in the last couple of weeks I've had at least six sites refer to me as 'her'. It's not that this is particularly insulting or anything like that, I just figured I should try and nip it in the bud before any of you sicko's start fantasizing about me blogging in my pajamas. Perhaps some of you still will. I really hope you wouldn't though cause I'll start to get the creeps everytime I go near my computer.

Growing up I always assumed that Dana was a guys name since the only other people named Dana that I knew of were both guys. After leaving I soon realized that in fact the vast majority of people named Dana are female (damn mainlanders). Maybe PEI is just more messed up than I thought. Perhaps. Or maybe my mom was smoking the 'magical weed' when I was born. Who knows.

Regardless, I even have to deal with this foolishness at work. I do a lot of email correspondence so I get to know people quite well just through our email discussions. Well after trading 10 or more emails with someone people's assumptions about you can get pretty set. Well I always get a kick out of the silence when we talk on the phone for the first time. Meeting people in person can be even more amusing.

Anyways I hope I've cleared that up.

No comments: