canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

Censorship

Here is a list of lefty sites complaining about censorship because Rolling Stone Magazine won't publish an ad for the Bible:

...

OK so I don't have a list but that surely isn't my fault is it?

According to Rolling Stone Magazine ads about sex toys are fine but an ad for the Bible goes too far? Sure... makes sense.

Now I'm not complaining about Rolling Stone Magazine itself because as far as I'm concerned a magazine should be able to publish anything it damn well pleases. I would never buy an issue of the magazine but that's their business.

My point is that if instead a magazine refused to print an ad promoting some lefty cause I suspect my list would be a wee bit longer.

No comments: