canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

Top 5 Quotes from 2004

I'm going to add a little twist to my top 5 quotes list this year. All the quotes are going to be fictional. I'm going to make the list out of things that I wish people would have said, instead of the actual things they did say. I think it will be more fun that way.
1. - "Now that one of my trusted aides finally broke it to me that the U.S. missile defence shield actually is going to use land based interceptors, I will never use the phrase 'weaponization of space' again. Sorry for being such a pain in the ass." - Jack Layton
2. - "I hate President Bush more than I love cheeseburgers, because I believe he mislead the American people. Wait a second, that's what I do for a living too, I feel like such an idiot for not noticing sooner. I wonder if everybody will think I'm a hypocrite?" - Michael Moore
3. - "I took that beautiful engagement ring from the jewerly store, because I didn't want anyone to start to doubt that everyone in the NDP is a little screwy. And I consider it, mission accomplished!" - Svend Robinson
4. - "My son Kojo and I, had no involvement what so ever in the kickbacks-for-the U.N. scandal, oops, I mean the oil-for-food scandal. I'll repeat that again, just so its clear to everyone. Kojo and I had nothing to do with the kickbacks... Shit, I did it again, didn't I?" - Kofi Annan
5. - "My biggest problem with President Bush is when we were in kindergarten together, he broke my favorite red crayon! Since that moment, my psychiatrist told me that I haven't been able to move forward as a person. Severely hindering the chances of me being able to mature any since that tragic day. For that, I'll never forgive him." - Carolyn Parrish
I whipped that list together pretty quick, and I probably missed out on making fun of someone. That plus I'm sure some of you can come up with some funnier ones than I did. If that's the case, just leave it in the comments. I'd love to read them.

No comments: