canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

Stalker Mentally Sick

A woman charged with harassing and stalking Matt Minglewood was found not criminally responsible for her actions by the court, because it was was found that she has a few mental disorders. Some of the disorders listed in court were schizophrenia, manic depression and psychosis.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but come on, she was stalking Matt Minglewood! Chances are, she has a few mental problems, don't you think? I hope it didn't take too long for the court to decide whether or not she was not criminally responsible for her actions. I just figured it would be a given.

Sure, Minglewood is a known Canadian artist and has won a few awards in his day, but who would have thought that he was stalker material. Usually only good looking people get stalked, like Catherine Zeta-Jones or Brad Pitt. I mean couldn't she have found someone better to stalk? I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so who am I to judge.

Sorry Mr. Minglewood, about the little rant, don't take my ramblings too personal. Just because I don't think your man pretty, doesn't mean other people don't. It's just my opinion, so keep your chin up.

No comments: