canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

Sometimes I Wonder

What is the Conservative Party thinking? Jay brings to our attention the Conservative Party's support to ban trans-fat.

One of the major concerns I have about Canada's only major conservative party is that is doesn't have a freaking clue. OK perhaps that is a bit more than a 'major concern'. Regardless, I don't want the government telling me what to eat or what not to eat. I don't care that I will have a 0.5% increased chance of a heart attack in 20 years if I eat 5000 lbs of potato chips. Now if I dropped dead an hour after eating a handful of chips then I'ld appreciate their concern. Otherwise this is just another example of government sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong.

I don't want the government micro-managing my very existence.

Since I sat down at the computer I've probably eaten about thirty Whoppers. This can't possibly be good for me. Anyone from the Conservative Party wanna come down and take my blood pressure?

Idiots.

No comments: