canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

Madonna is Retarded

I love free speech for many reasons, and one of those reasons is that I get to listen to Madonna share her wisdom with us common folk, who have a hard time understanding what's happening in the world. She started off by saying that she wants all U.S. troops out of Iraq, A simple request. Full Story here.
"I just don't want American troops to be in Iraq, period,"
"Global terror is in California. There's global terror everywhere and it's absurd to think you can get it by going to one country and dropping tons of bombs on innocent people."
Yes indeed, truly a simple request. Why isn't this women on the payroll , why is this valuable resource going untapped, wait a second, poor choice of words. Anyway you know what I mean. Just forget for a second the consequences of pulling American troops out of Iraq at this time and focus on this statement.
"I thought very carefully about it. I thought Wesley Clark had the best leadership qualities,"
That's the thing that I really can't understand for the life of me, is that supposed lovers of peace and harmony like Madonna and Micheal Moore supported Wesley Clark for President. Did either one of them ever do a little fact checking on Clark's background, because he is the last person I'd expect any peacenik to support.

Does anyone remember Bosnia? If you do, do you remember when the Americans and the Russians were on the verge of WW3 because the Russians took over an airport that the America commander didn't want them to have? Does anyone remember the crazy with a capital C commander who was going to start that fight with the Russians over the airport? If you guessed Wesley Clark, then you'd be right.

That's what I can't understand, why do those peaceniks support a reactionary, mentally disturbed former general, that most people in the military think is a major idiot. I mean, Wes Clark makes Rummy seem calm, cool, and collected. So could somebody please explain to me why these people support Wes "Playin with Half a Deck" Clark?

No comments: