canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

The Low Bandwidth Version

Well my internet provider is shutting down and I'll be out of a webserver to store the graphics and style sheet used for canadiancomment. I don't know when service will be terminated but when it is, canadiancomment may start looking really funky.

I am in the process of setting up a high speed service here at the new house but because we are out of the city it may take awhile. Due to work I need high speed access for both uploads and downloads so I'm going to have to go with a point-to-point radio link from Storm Internet. This requires a site survery, antenna installation, blah blah blah... Hopefully I can be up and running within a week or two. Since we moved I've been running on a 56k dialup and it hurts. Once you go to high speed anything less feels like you're been thrown back into the stone age.

Anyways, hopefully canadiancomment won't be affected by any of this but I can't make any promises.

I've heard alot of good things about Storm Internet but if any of you know of any weak spots they may have let me know.

Later.

No comments: