canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

kerrywatch.org

I was entering a comment into HaloScan.com today and an ad for kerrywatch.org came up. I love their tag line:
The mission of KerryWatch.org is to hold the mainstream media accountable for their insidious efforts to redefine and undermine John Kerry. Their distortions creep into our nation's political discourse and affect elections.

Not anymore. We are watching
I love lefties. 'insidious efforts'. Funny.

I wonder though how the media is 'redefining' John Kerry. I didn't realize that Kerry had defined himself. I say that because you obviously can't be 'redefined' unless you've been defined. Since Kerry is all over the map on every issue he's ever spoken publicly about I'm not quite sure where the mainstream media would start.

Oh well. It's still a funny read. To bad I can't leave them comments.

No comments: