canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

A Moore Quickie

Just a quick observation about Micheal Moore and his recent comments about Canadian politics, I'll get right to it after you read this quote,
"We're trying to get rid of our conservative, you know. We're going one way, you guys shouldn't be going the opposite direction, you should be saying, You know what? We don't want this country, Canada, to become like Bush's America,"
Here's my observation, I would like to know who "we" represents in Moore's statements, he makes it sound like all of America wants to get rid of President Bush or by "we" does me mean tubby media-whores, who just happen to be left-wing crack-pots? I wish he would clear that up for me, it would be a great help.

No comments: