canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

This Guy Is Too Much

[Via Best of the Web Today]

Sometimes John Kerry totally baffles me. Not a big job I know but still. After all of Kerry's rantings about G.W. Bush's performance with the American economy he comes up with this doozy.

During Kerry's interview with Tim Russert last weekend Russert asked if he would pledge to not seek re-election in 2008 if he failed to create the 10 million jobs that he has promised. Kerry's reply:
Well, it would depend on the circumstances. If I don't [succeed] because there's a war or something terrible happens, of course I'm not going to make that pledge.
I never saw the interview but if I was Russert I probably would have fallen out of my chair.

No comments: