canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

My Last Post Concerning the 9/11 Commission

If I hear any more on the 9/11 commission down in the U.S. I think I'm going to puke. I'm all for listening to spin and all but I've officially had enough.

I just watched a segment on the CBC with some Clintonite hack and not once did the host ask why the Clinton's didn't act against Al Qaeda. They had all the plans in the world and for some reason its all G.W.'s fault that there was no follow through.

I promise this is my last post on this topic. In summary, Clinton had 8 years to deal with Al Qaeda.

Georgie had 8 months. Should he have done something in those 8 months. Well hind sight being 20-20 of course. But anyone in the Clinton adminstration who claims they did their jobs... well its just to ridiculous to listen to anymore.

No comments: