canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

Back To Blogger

Well the move to Movable Type has come to a sad end. The laptop I was hosting on has just about kicked the bucket. The fan was getting way to loud plus the hard drive has starting to make some very disturbing sounds. So until I can find somewhere else to host the blog this is where we can be found.

Which all in all isn't such a bad thing. First off my high speed internet service is provided by work, and since it is a test bed for applications, service isn't guarranteed. Kind of sucks but its free so I'm not going to complain.

Plus I guess blogger isn't all that bad. The lack of catagories kind of sucks. Plus as much as I appreciate Haloscan's free commenting service it generally blows compared to Movable Type comments. Oh well.

Welcome back to the original canadiancomment.

No comments: