Our opinions of and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.
Comments and suggestions can be sent to:
Dana - email@example.com
Bob - firstname.lastname@example.org
Syndicate this site:
Only in Canada - Dana
15 Minutes of Entertainment - Bob
New U.N. Resolution - Bob
Required Reading - Bob
Democrats That Support Bush - Bob
War on Terror and Gulf War II Poetry - Dana
Somewhat of a technical question - Dana
Surprise! Fooled you again! - Dana
The famous list - Dana
Al Franken Pins Heckler at Dean Rally - Bob
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Monday, February 02, 2004
Try out the Neocon Quiz at The Christian Science Monitor.
According to the quiz I am a realist:
Realists…Sounds about right to me.
1) Are guided more by practical considerations than ideological vision
2) Believe US power is crucial to successful diplomacy - and vice versa
3) Don't want US policy options unduly limited by world opinion or ethical considerations
4) Believe strong alliances are important to US interests
5) Weigh the political costs of foreign action
6) Believe foreign intervention must be dictated by compelling national interest
Historical realist: President Dwight D. Eisenhower
Modern realist: Secretary of State Colin Powell