canadiancomment

Our opinions and advice to the world. Updated whenever we get around to it.

A Few Changes at canadiancomment

Due to the input I received for this post you may notice a few small changes.

First off we have an RSS feed that you can find in the Description secton in the right column.

As for the RSS feed I couldn't find any automated RSS collectors (if that's the proper word) that would format the feed properly. I guess this is primarily a problem with Blogspot but who knows. If anyone has figured out how to get an RSS feed formated properly using a free online tool let me know. I've tried using blogmatrix but I couldn't get it to distinguish between the title and body of the post. Currently the feed is being done by hand by yours truely. Problem of course is that its time consuming. I do have XMLSPY to edit it in so that makes it a bit more tolerable but still...

Since I'm on the topic of RSS feeds, Abilon is an awesome freeware RSS reader I stumbled upon yesterday. This thing is sweet! Just put the URL to the RSS feed of your favourite blogs and tada! all your favourites are there at your fingertips. One of the few really kick-ass applications I've seen in a while. For those of you who aren't as cheap as I am you may want to check out FeedDemon another RSS reader I tried. It looked nice but the choice between free and $29.95 is an easy choice for me to make.

Anyways, I've also changed the structure of canadiancomment so that the columns resize properly. I hope it helps.

For all of you who sent me some comments, thank you very much. It's greatly appreciated.